SOLUTIONS WE CAN PROVIDE IN THE MEDICAL FIELD
ICU Ward Disinfection
ICU is divided into independent ward and monitoring area. Each bed is equipped with bedside monitors, central monitors, multifunctional respiratory therapy machines, anesthesia machines, electrocardiographs, defibrillators, pacemakers, infusion pumps, micro syringes, tracheal intubation and tracheostomy First aid equipment, CPM joint movement therapy and nursing equipment, etc.
There is only one bed in a separate ward.
There are multiple hospital beds in the monitoring area. The beds occupy a relatively wide area, and the beds are separated by glass or curtains.
1. Disinfection standard requirements
The ICU ward belongs to the II category of hospital environment requirements. The air colony number is ≤200cfu/m3, and the surface colony number is ≤5cfu/cm2.
2. Demand analysis
- Manual wiping is easy to neglect some positions and dead ends, and some new ways are needed to complement each other.
- There are some resistant bacteria that cannot be killed by chemical disinfectant disinfection, and new ways are needed to complement each other.
- Medicines and auxiliary supplies entering the ICU need to be disinfected.
- The ICU needs to quickly disinfect the bed units and equipment, improve the efficiency of bed rotation, and provide beds for patients in time.
ICU Rapid and Efficient Disinfection Solution
Product portfolio: pulsed ultraviolet disinfection robot + disinfection chamber + upper flat radiation ultraviolet air disinfection machine + mobile ultraviolet air disinfection machine.
1. Disinfection of independent ICU wards
- The upper level flat-ray ultraviolet air disinfection machine is used to disinfect the air in the independent ICU ward in real time.
- Use the idle time of the patient to do the examination, and use the pulse ultraviolet disinfection robot to disinfect the equipment and other objects for 5 minutes.
- For final disinfection, use pulsed ultraviolet disinfection robot to select 2-3 points for comprehensive disinfection, about 15 minutes.
2. Disinfection of the monitoring area
- Use a mobile ultraviolet air disinfection machine to disinfect the air in real time. Each device can disinfect 50 square meters. The number is configured according to the total area.
- Use the pulse ultraviolet disinfection robot to cooperate with the disinfection warehouse to perform final express disinfection of the bed unit and equipment.
3. Disinfection of items in and out
- Use a pulsed ultraviolet disinfection robot to cooperate with the disinfection warehouse to establish a disinfection channel for items entering the ICU, and perform rapid disinfection treatment on the items entered to prevent the introduction of viruses and bacteria.
- At the same time, the items sent from the ICU ward (recycled items, waste packaging boxes or bags) are quickly disinfected, and then sent out of the ICU ward to prevent the risk of infection caused by viruses and bacteria.
We Are Worthy Of Your Trust.
Now, Let us Help Your Business To A Higher Level!
Professional team with rich experice
Fast delivery cycle and free shipping
Quick inquiry, reply within 24 hours
High production capacity, sufficent supply
Contact Email firstname.lastname@example.org