SOLUTIONS WE CAN PROVIDE IN THE MEDICAL FIELD
Color Doppler Ultrasound Room (B Ultrasound Room)
Color doppler ultrasound (B-ultrasound) has been widely used as a clinical testing method. However, the disinfection of ultrasound probes has always been at a relatively backward level.
1. Disinfection standard requirements
- Standard requirements: one person, one use, one disinfection.
- Intracavitary probes and transesophageal probes: the total number of bacterial colonies on the surface should not exceed 5cfu/cm2; the surface of the probe that contacts the human subcutaneous and submucosal tissues should be sterile.”
- Ordinary probe: The total number of bacterial colonies on the surface shall not exceed 10cfu/cm2, and Staphylococcus aureus, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, and fungi shall not be detected.
2. Demand analysis
- Ultrasound probes have a 50%-100% excess rate of bacteria, and the detection rate of multi-drug resistant bacteria is high.
- The traditional paper towel wipes, no disinfection treatment, there is a risk of infection.
- Wiping with disinfectant wipes and disinfection with chemical disinfectants also need to reflect time, which requires a long time.
- For disinfectant couplants, the patient must be informed in advance of the cost of diagnosis and treatment when consumables are used. Otherwise, it is easy to be defined as arbitrary charges.
- Soaking in disinfectant can achieve a high level of disinfection effect, but it takes a long time and is usually processed after get off work that day.
- The patients received in the ultrasound room come from various departments, and the patients are relatively complicated.
Product portfolio: mobile air sterilizer + ultrasonic probe sterilizer
Disinfection of the office environment
- The mobile air disinfection machine continuously disinfects each ultrasound room.
- After get off work, it can be disinfected in the traditional way of the hospital.
- Before work, use a probe sterilizer to sterilize the probe at a high level for 60 seconds.
- In the testing room, use a probe sterilizer to sterilize the probe at a medium level for 30 seconds.
- After working, use a probe sterilizer to sterilize the probe at a high level for 60 seconds. Perform other disinfection treatments according to the hospital’s traditional methods.
We Are Worthy Of Your Trust.
Now, Let us Help Your Business To A Higher Level!
Professional team with rich experice
Fast delivery cycle and free shipping
Quick inquiry, reply within 24 hours
High production capacity, sufficent supply
Contact Email firstname.lastname@example.org