Can we use Pulsed Xenon UV Germ-killing Robots in homes?
2021-12-18 by hqt
What is a uv light robot?
Robot uv light disinfection performs disinfection of premises practically without human intervention. This smart machine moves around the rooms on its own.
Features of the latest generation UV Light Robots
A robot uv disinfection is a fully automated device for disinfecting multiple premises. It analyzes the level of germs intensity in a particular place, detects the most contaminated areas and, if necessary, walks through them several times. But its possibilities are not endless.
Let’s take an example of our company best Uv light Robot: Pulsed Xenon UV Germ-killing Robots Aistrike
Buy Pulsed Xenon UV Germ-killing Robots Aistrike
We offer high-performance types of Pulsed Xenon UV Germ-killing Robots Aistrike, which provide a high output power of UV radiation (up to UV 200nm-315nm). It is best for disinfection of premises and surfaces, and for reducing the number of bacteria and viruses.
Our robot uv light disinfection is ideal for quick disinfection of domestic premises (hallways, rooms, kitchens, etc.)
Where we can use Pulsed Xenon UV Germ-killing Robots Aistrike?
- Medical facilities
- Office premises
- In addition, premises of hotel and entertainment establishments
- The processing of clothing, food, packaging, reusable medical masks, etc.
Scope: from industries to apartments
First of all, this is a means of sanitizing, especially appropriate in the season of epidemics of infectious diseases, as they successfully fight against types of airborne infections.
Where germ killing robots are primarily required:
- At medical enterprises, in hospitals, in pharmacology, in laboratories, at blood transfusion stations, in dressing and receiving clinics and first-aid posts;
- In food production: in cold shops of meat and dairy factories, in warehouses;
- Moreover, in kindergartens, educational and development centers, schools;
- For water purification: household water, in public pools (complete with a pump), waste water;
- Moreover, in public buildings with a long congestion of a large number of people, especially during the height of seasonal viral infections.
How can Pulsed Xenon UV Germ-killing Robots Aistrike help you in your home?
- Fight against viruses (including influenza) and bacteria;
- Kill mold and mildew in damp places (in the bathroom, baths, saunas, in the kitchen) and closets;
- Similarly, disinfection of storage areas for vegetables and other food products;
- Low powerrobot uv light disinfection appropriate for home disinfection and small offices. It is advisable to use daily during the peak period of respiratory viral infections. At other times, for prevention, it is sufficient to use 1-2 times a week.
Why do we need robot uv light disinfection?
The air we breathe contains microorganisms dangerous to human health. There is no way to limit oxygen consumption. Therefore, in order to minimize harm from microbes, it is necessary to disinfect and purify air masses. Moreover, for this, robot uv light disinfection are common.
With their help, air purification was carried out in polyclinics, maternity hospitals, pharmacies, inpatient clinics and hospitals. We call this process quartzing of premises. Germicidal devices are gaining popularity today and they are easy to purchase for home and office use.
What are disinfection devices for?
Bactericidal and disinfection robots have different specifications but perform the same functions. Moreover, they disinfect and disinfect the air.
The instructions for the germicidal robot say that this open-type device is designed to disinfect the air in any room. Hence, such devices can kill bacteria on various surfaces.
If the patient coughs, then harmful particles enter the air and remain on the walls, door handles tables, chairs, etc. Subsequently, after the work of light sources with UV radiation, surfaces and air disinfect by 95-100%.
Can we use Pulsed Xenon UV Germ-killing Robots in homes?
Previously, people common robot uv light disinfection for someone suffered from chronic diseases. We take them to disinfect apartments where children and old people with weak immune systems, patients who underwent surgery, and cancer patients lived.
How does Xenon UV Germ-killing Robots work?
Xenon UV Germ-killing Robots produces a disinfecting effect using direct ultraviolet rays. What microbes are killed by a germicidal robot?
UV radiation has a detrimental effect on the DNA of pathogenic organisms. It kills bacteria, fungi, mold, mites and other microbes. Furthermore, visually, a germicidal lamp is a glass tube that seals and fills with mercury vapor.
An electrical discharge passes through the vapors, electrical energy converts into light, and ultraviolet rays generate in the bulb.
Working Principals of Pulsed Xenon UV Germ-killing Robots
The Pulsed Xenon UV Germ-killing Robots Aistrike is a closed-type irradiator, in which particles of the air flow generated by the fan pass through an enclosed space bounded by a copper plate and are irradiated with a UV lamp for several seconds, as a result of which bacteria and viruses get no space to escape.
Users often confuse quartz and germicidal robots
Their glow principle is similar, but the models have significant differences. The flask of quartz models come of quartz glass. It transmits ultraviolet radiation with a wavelength of less than 200 nm. Furthermore, these UV rays ionize the oxygen in the air.
After that, toxic ozone is generated in the room. Simultaneously, it was ozone that gave rise to a lot of questions, the main one: does light disinfection harm human health? The answer is definitely no, if you follow the rules for working with a disinfectant device.
Pulsed Xenon UV Germ-killing Robots Aistrike Overview
Pulsed Xenon UV Germ-killing Robots Aistrike is a household UV germicidal robot designed for disinfection of indoor air and surfaces. The use of robot uv light disinfection reduces the level of bacterial contamination and prevents the spread of infectious and viral diseases (including COVID-19).
The source of UV radiation is a unique low pressure, ozone-free germicidal lamp. The lamp uses special quartz glass with a high transmittance of germicidal ultraviolet rays. In addition, the average lamp life, with proper use and care, is at least 12,000 hours, after which it replaces.
It is common in places that imply the presence (absence) of people: in treatment-and-prophylactic, preschool, school, industrial and household premises,
Advantages of Pulsed Xenon UV Germ-killing Robots Aistrike
- reduces the level of bacterial contamination
- Similarly, prevents the spread of infectious and viral diseases (including COVID-19)
- Moreover, average lamp life at least 12000 hours
- common in places involving the presence (absence) of people
Pulsed Xenon UV Germ-killing Robots significantly reduce the likelihood of contracting an infection. Their correct use not only perfectly disinfects the room, but also ensures comprehensive and swift disinfection.