Pulsed Xenon UV Germ-killing Robots Pulsein-D
- Disinfection time as little as 5 minutes.
- No pollution, no chemical residues.
- No need to preheat, ready to use.
- Reliability of intelligent management.
The pulsed ultraviolet disinfection and sterilization robot PulseIn-D uses a high-pressure xenon lamp instead of a toxic mercury lamp to emit high-energy and broad-spectrum pulsed light in a very short time. It contains the germicidal ultraviolet spectrum of 200nm-315nm. Its energy is thousands of times that of ordinary mercury ultraviolet lamps, which can kill all harmful microorganisms such as viruses, fungi, bacteria, spores, etc. It is currently the fastest and safest disinfection and sterilization method! Fast, safe, effective, and low cost are the characteristics of Doneax pulsed ultraviolet. Doneax’s pulsed UV solutions have proven to be very effective in the most demanding medical environments.
Advantage & Features
- Fast: It has ultra-high-intensity full-spectrum disinfection UV 200nm-315nm. The disinfection time is as little as 5 minutes.
- Efficient: It can Effectively and comprehensively kill viruses, fungi, bacteria, spores, and other harmful microorganisms. It can quickly kill viruses such as new coronavirus, enterovirus EV71, H3N2, MRSA, VRE, Acinetobacter baumannii, and various drug-resistant bacteria within 3 meters, 5 minutes.
- Easy to use: No need to preheat, ready to use. It can be disinfected at any time without professional operation, and the room disinfection mode and location can be easily set.
- Environmental protection and safety: No pollution, no chemical residues. After detecting the door opening movement or the human body, it immediately shut down the machine to ensure safety.
- No damage: Adopt cold light technology. Unlike continuous single-spectrum ultraviolet lamps, pulsed ultraviolet rays generated by DONEAX equipment will not damage most expensive materials existing in hospitals, hotels, and other environments;
- Intelligence: Reliability of intelligent management. Cloud-based key indicators and disinfection cycle data report.
- Medical and health institutions: Operating rooms, clean wards, various types of ICU wards, isolation wards, burn wards, delivery rooms, delivery rooms, ambulances, outdoor emergency rooms, mobile operating rooms, neonatology, hemodialysis rooms, emergency departments, pediatrics, disinfection supply center, etc.
- Enterprises and institutions: Colleges and universities, middle and primary schools, institutions of higher learning, primary and secondary schools, kindergartens, and other educational institutions. Enterprises, government agencies, etc.
- Service industry: Hotel lobby, guest room, bank service hall, etc.
- Transportation and other public spaces that need to be disinfected: Bus, subway, train, airplane and subway station, railway station, airport station, etc.